I am writing this because I have insomnia, and I want to give myself cheerful, happy thoughts before laying my head on my pillow.
- Debate topic -- Be it resolved: In the genre of Alien Science Fiction, humans as a species play the role of classic Mary-Sue. Which debate team would you like to be on, arguing for, or arguing against said resolution?
- In the The Mind Robber ( spoilers )
- Really, Frazer Hines was almost as responsible for the second Doctor's character and warmth as Patrick Troughton, because the two had so much fun acting together. I have a hard time imagining Two developing into so playful and warm a character if there were tension on the set between the actors.
- (Not so cheerful, but): the incandescent lightbulb in my office just burned out. I will have to buy a new lightbulb, now. I've been spoiled by compact fluorescents and have forgotten how quickly incandescents fail. I can't buy any new bulbs until Thursday... I may go to bed at sunset,
tomorrowlater. Considering my sleep deprevation, this may be a good thing.
- This is a leap year.
- I'll try to write more songs, this year... maybe some based on my own life -- not just musical commentary on proverbs. Or, if not that, maybe a ballad, or twa.